- Download 3
- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date maj 26, 2021
- Last Updated augusti 11, 2021
Impact of CSF Pedagogy to Coding Attitudes and Computational Thinking
Purpose of the study
1) To test how effective Code School Finland pedagogy is for developing students' coding attitudes and computational thinking and
2) To test the effectiveness of the pedagogical approach specifically for students with no or little previous coding experience.
- All students' coding attitudes and computational thinking were effectively enhanced.
- The program was especially effective for students with no or little earlier coding experience
Note: This is the Executive Summary of the research study. Full case study data available upon request.